Phone Interview Pro offers a Money-Back Guarantee for our services.
This guarantee can be changed or rewritten at our sole discretion. At our option, and upon request, we may provide you with either a refund or credit to the applicable invoice.
This guarantee is your only remedy to recover all or any portion of the charges. To qualify for a refund or credit, you must notify us of the service issue and request a refund or credit of your charges in compliance with the conditions listed below. If you do not comply with these conditions, you may not be entitled to receive a refund or credit.
Any requests must:
a) Be submitted via our customer service hotline or any other approved channels.
b) Include your account number, if any, and the users name, address and ZIP code.
c) Be received via one of the approved channels within fifteen (15) calendar days of the invoice date or within fifteen (15) business days.
Last Updated: April 31st, 2022
BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO OUR COLLECTION, USE, SHARING, AND PROTECTION OF YOUR Personal Identifiable Information AS SUMMARIZED BELOW AND AS FULLY DESCRIBED IN THIS PRIVACY NOTICE.
1) Changes. We may amend this privacy notice at any time by posting the amended version on this site including the effective date of the amended version.
2) Service Information. Some of Company’s Services and its Voice features include saving audio and transcription from calls, both to enable these features and to train and improve the models that these features are based on, such as speech recognition and understanding. Company may use pseudonymized segments of such transcriptions and recordings to improve or validate its features, or securely share it with contractors to do so on Company’s behalf. a) Telephone Information. We maintain customer call records such as time, duration, the number of the called party. Like all telephone services, we also maintain temporary copies of call audio for up to 48 hours for quality assurance.
3) Information We Collect & How We Process Data. We are a data Processor and Collector. We process data received from our services and take proportionate precaution in storing such information for short periods on our secure servers until permanently destroyed. Our servers and offices are in the United States, so your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States.
4) Our Service collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (” personal information”). Our Platform has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
a) Category A: Identifiers
i) Examples: A real name Information, Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers, device information.
ii) Collected: YES
b) Category B: Personal information categories.
i) Examples: A name, signature, address, telephone number, driver’s license or state identification card number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
ii) Collected: NO
c) Category C: Protected classification characteristics under applicable laws.
i) Examples: Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
ii) Collected: NO
d) We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
i) Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete on our Platform.
ii) Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Platform or interactions with our advertisers.
5) Categories of Personal Information We Collect. Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies a specific person. When you engage in certain activities via the Company Service, including but not limited to creating, sending feedback, or otherwise participating in the Company Service (collectively, “Identification Activities”), we will ask you to provide certain information about yourself. We also collect the following:
a) Identity Data
b) Contact Data
c) Technical Data
d) Usage Data
e) Assessment Data
f) Profile Data
6) Identification Activity. If you elect to engage in an Identification Activity, we will ask you to provide us with certain personal information about yourself, your address and/or any other information you provide to us, to process your transaction, send communications about them to you, and populate forms for future transactions.
7) Non-Personally Identifiable Information
a) Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that does not identify a specific person. This type of information may include things like the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website you visited before coming to the Company Service or otherwise participating in the Company Service, the URL of the Website you visit after leaving the Company Service, the type of browser you are using, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, mobile carrier information, mobile device information, or general and/or aggregated location data that does constitute Personally Identifiable Information.
c) We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the Company Service, analyse trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities.
8) Information Collected from All Users. Information you provide to us: For all Users we collect Personal Data when you voluntarily provide such information to the Services, such as when you register for access to the Services, contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys or browse or use certain parts of the Services. The Personal Data we may collect includes without limitation your name, and any other information that you choose to provide and/or that enables Users to be personally identified.
b) When you register for the Services or otherwise submit Personal Data to us, we may associate other Non-Personal Data (including Non-Personal Data we collect from third parties) with your Personal Data. At such instance, we will treat any such combined data as your Personal Data until such time as it can no longer be associated with you or used to identify you.
a) Specific Reason i) If you provide Personal Data for a certain purpose, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the purpose for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came. ii) We use your personal information to provide and improve our Services, provide you with a personalized experience on our sites, contact you about our Services, provide you customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities. iii) We use the personal information we collect from you for a range of different business purposes and according to different legal bases of processing.
11) Access and Use. If you provide Personal Data to obtain access to or use of the Services or any functionality thereof, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to or use of the Services or functionality and to analyse your use of such Services or functionality. For instance, if you supply Personal Data relating to your identity or qualifications to use certain portions of the Services, we will use that information to make a decision as to granting you access to use such Services and to assess your ongoing qualification to use such Services.
12) Advertisers and Ad Networks. We may provide advertising networks, advertising partners, and businesses advertising on our platform with aggregate information but other than hashed information or device identifiers, we do not disclose your name, contact information, or other personal information. For example, we may provide a hashed version of your email address or other information to advertising networks (e.g., Facebook and Google) to serve advertisements to you or others. To opt-out of the use of your information for this purpose, please send a request as provided under the Contact Us section.
13) Internal Business Purposes. We may use your Personal Data for internal business purposes, including without limitation, to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our Users, to improve the Services, to protect against, identify or address wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms and Conditions, and provide you with customer service, and to manage the Services and our business.
14) Use of Interest-Based Data. We sometimes make inferences about the type of services you may be interested in. We may use these inferences to help target advertising or customize recommendations to you, including on behalf of Servicers. We may do this on an aggregated or generalized basis.
18) Service Providers. We may share your Personal Data with contractors and service providers who process Personal Data on Phone Interview PRO to perform certain business-related functions. We are not responsible for the actions of these Servicers, or their Third-Party Servicers (or other downstream recipients of your Personal Data), with respect to your Personal Data. It is important that you review the applicable policies of the Servicers, and if applicable and available, their appointed Third-Party Servicers, before providing Personal Data or other information in connection with that service.
19) Legal Requirements. We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law in order to (for example) respond to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to
(a) comply with a legal obligation,
(b) protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties,
(c) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services,
(d) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Users of the Services or the public, or
(e) protect against legal liability.
20) Security. Your personal information is contained behind secured AWS cloud networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. 21) Your Rights & Data Retention. We retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to provide you with our Services, or for other important purposes such as complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
a) Data protection law provides you with rights in respect of Personal Data that we hold about you, including the right to request a copy of the Personal Data, request that we rectify, restrict, or delete your Personal Data, object to profiling and unsubscribe from marketing communications.
b) All Users may request access to or correction of any Personal Information we have about them and/or request deletion of all Personal Information we have about them. In certain jurisdictions, Users may have certain rights regarding their Personal Information. We will honour User requests to the extent we can do so and as required by law, but some information will remain on the Services, such as information you posted publicly.
22) Limit the Personal Data You Provide. You can browse the Services without providing any Personal Data (other than Automatic Data to the extent it is considered Personal Data under applicable laws) or with limiting the Personal Data you provide. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data or limit the Personal Data you provide, you may not be able to use certain functionality of the Services.
25) Third Party Privacy Practices. This privacy notice addresses only our use and handling of personal information we collect from you in connection with providing you, our Services. If you disclose your information to a third party or visit a third-party website via a link from our Services, their privacy notices and practices will apply to any personal information you provide to them, or they collect from you.
30) Dispute Resolution. If you have a complaint about Phone Interview PRO's privacy practices, you should contact us. We will take reasonable steps to work with you to attempt to resolve your complaint in accordance with the “Terms” incorporated with these policies.
31) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR requires Phone Interview PRO and Servicers using the Service to provide Users with more information about the processing of their Personal Data. The GDPR requires us to tell you about the legal ground we are relying on to process any Personal Data about you. The legal grounds for us processing your Personal Data for the purposes set out above will typically be because:
a) You provided your consent; it is necessary for our contractual relationship;
b) The processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations;
c) And/or the processing is in our legitimate interest as a service platform.
32) Nevada Residents. Under Nevada law, certain Nevada residents may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. “Personally identifiable information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.
a) We do not engage in such activity; however, if you are a Nevada resident who has purchased or leased goods or services from us, you may submit a request to opt out of any potential future sales under Nevada law by emailing us. Please note we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request. Once verified, we will maintain your request in the event our practices change.
33) Rights for California residents. If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may provide you with additional rights regarding the use of your personal information. These rights include:
a) The right to access the personal information we process about you
b) The right to know what personal information is collected about you and if any information is sold or disclosed, and to whom
c) The right to request the deletion of your personal information
d) The right to opt-out from the sale of your personal information
e) The right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights above
34) Transfers of Personal Data. As Phone Interview PRO is a global company, we may need to transfer your Personal Data outside of the country from which it was originally provided. This may be intra-group or to third parties that we work with who may be located in jurisdictions outside the EEA, Switzerland and the UK which have no data protection laws or laws that are less strict compared with those in Europe.
35) Change of Ownership. If we are subject to a merger or acquisition with/by another company, we may share information with them in accordance with our global privacy standards. Should such an event occur, we will require that the new combined entity follow this privacy notice with respect to your personal information. If we intend to handle your personal information for any purposes not covered in this privacy notice, you will receive prior notification of the processing of your personal information for the new purposes.
36) Contact Us. If you have a question or a complaint about this privacy notice, our global privacy standards, or our information handling practices, you can reach us at: Notice:
Landit, Phone Interview PRO,
7 Topaz Lane, Trumbull,